Workplace Experience Program
Experience an industry before you commit with our unique Workplace Experience Program.
Our Workplace Experience Program is an introductory level program connecting learners and job seekers with leading industry employers. We work with employer partners to build bespoke onsite workplace experience programs, allowing you to see inside their business and gain valuable industry insights.
Our program is designed to prepare participants for the demands and expectations of their chosen industry and help make informed career decisions by assessing their aptitudes and interests, whilst exploring potential careers and pathways.Everyone is welcome to apply – whether you're a school leaver looking at your next steps or someone who's already working and considering a career change.
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion as well as demonstrate workplace skills and employment fit.
What's involved / what can I expect?
- A virtual induction session to welcome you to the program
- Online access to tailored industry training and resources
- Exclusive access to profiling tools to highlight your abilities and personality traits (useful for future interviews)
- 'A day in the life' at our employer partner's workplace
- A coaching session following to discuss your experience and potential pathways
Interested in our Workplace Experience Program?
Contact us today to find out more on 1300 039 000 or via the form below.